Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of Accountant.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in Oil and Gas industry is also desirable.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), in Accounting or Finance
Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification.
- 2-3 years experience in an accounting/external audit role.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
- Willingness to work in any location.
Job Role Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and will support internal management reporting processes.
Method of application:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the ‘Search openings” button lobe taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job the (Accountant) to view full details on the job
- Click the ‘Apply now” drop down and select ‘Apply Now’ option
Sign in or click on “create an account’
To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement’ link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
Click ‘Next’ to continue
Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
Click ‘Save’ to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit’ to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click ‘View Profile’ if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification. Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
All application process closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Interested and qualified candidates should visit ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ website http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ to apply.
Best of Luck!
Activate That Drive!